To all my friends,
Daddy and I have discussed starting a blog for sometime, but we've just never gotten around to taking the time to do it. You'll know how life is, running here and there and having fun just being a kid. It sure does get hectic! Well, I spent the past weekend with daddy it was a lot of fun. He picked me up on Friday night after he got off work late... He had to work over... I'm sure all you "BIG" kids understand that. We didn't get to do a whole lot on Friday cause it was getting late... but boy oh boy on Saturday we sure did a lot... We cleaned house, swept out the garage and I even helped daddy wash his car (by watching) ha! Ya see I don't like to get wet... unless I'm taking a bath... I guess I'm like daddy... We went to the store Saturday and bought some macaroni and cheese... it's my favorite! I even convinced daddy to get me some freeze pops and M&M's.. course that didn't take too much convincing cause I hold a very special spot in daddy's heart. :)
On Sunday we went to church for both services, we had a fill-in preacher and his name was Ken Miles, he was really good, but he didn't keep my attention long... I wanted to go play with the toys in the nursery but daddy wouldn't let me until after church was out... Daddy was hoping he'd get to keep me Sunday night cause he thought he didn't have to go to work until 3pm, but he had to go in at 7am he found out after church, and was I ever disappointed. I cried and cried I didn't want to go back home to mommy's house I wanted to stay with daddy cause when I'm with him he spends every moment with me, and to make my day just a little worse I ran out of M&M's on the way to meet my grammie, which is my mommy's mom. So daddy gave me two dollars so I could get some more M&M's and that helped make things alot better:) Ya see, I love me daddy and he means the world to me. I just don't know what I'd do without him, he's my island in the sea that I live in.
Daddy I want you to know I love you with all my heart and you mean the world to me.
XOXO
Love,
Olivia aka Daddy's Little Girl
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Olivia,
You sure seem to be a sweet little angel. I'm one of your daddy's good friends. I've seen your picture on the internet and you sure look like your Gramma Thawley and maybe your Aunt Regina too.
Keep being real sweet for your daddy and for Jesus too.
Keep posting on this blog and we'll read it faithfully. A whole lot of people love you.
Oh, and one more thing, you sure have a way with words. You sound a whole lot like your daddy.
Rev. & Mrs. David D. Mahin
Post a Comment