Monday, July 20, 2009

My visit to the Cardiologist

Well, I had a visit with the Cardiologist today to check on what my Primary Doctor thought was a very abnormal heart murmur. And the visit went great and I behaved really well. The nurse checked me in and I weigh 35 pounds, and I'm 40 inches tall! My blood pressure was great and so was my oxygen level in my blood. After the nurse left the room, the Doctor came in very shortly and listened to my heart and then said that we were going to do a ultrasound of my heart to check it out. The Doctor even did the ultrasound and the EKG! Daddy was really shocked at that as he says it's uncommon for a Doctor to do all the work and not send me to the hospital and have it done. The Doctor said that all I have is an innocent murmur which means that the blood is just moving around in the chambers creating a noise and that there's no blood leaking back through the valves of my heart. Mommy and Daddy are really happy that I'm healthy and have a good heart. Thanks for your prayers and concern for me I really appreciate them. It's a big world that I live in and it's not always easy.

Love,
Olivia
PS: My appointment was at 11:00am today and we were walking out of the office at exactly noon! I like visits like that! Quick and fast. :)

3 comments:

Norma Gwen Watson said...

That is good news, Jonathon! God is so good. I am so glad your little Olivia is healthy!

Avis said...

Olivia,
It is a big world and it is NOT always easy, but if you take Jesus with you it is easier than if He was not there. He helps make it easier.
He loves you !
Avis Blowers

Avis said...

It is a big world and it is not always easy, but if you take Jesus with you it is easier than if He was not with you. He loves you !
Avis Blowers