Thursday, October 9, 2008

And were back. . .

With pictures and commentary on Olivia's adventures in Ohio from Olivia's point of view on Eda's News Network.



Pa & I went to Wal-Mart and the greeter gave me these really cool smile face stickers. As you can see I really enjoyed playing with them.

While at Wal-Mart I saw some m&ms. I got Pa wrapped around my little finger and I bet you can't guess what he did. He bought me some. (I am being nice though and sharing them with Pa, Mum, & Eda.)

Here I am eating some of the m&ms and talking to "G" (Aunt Regina) on the phone. If you notice all the m&ms are blue... I bet you can't guess why. (If you guessed that it's because blue is my favorite color you guessed right.)



Stay Tuned! More commentary and pictures are straight ahead.

No comments: